'bout the way I love you. Sure is fancy how you love me.

Monday, August 30, 2010

Fingers Crossed for a Better Year

I finally got back into the school today! It's been so weird hearing about some teachers being back in school for a week and we haven't even been allowed in our classrooms. The main thing I did was empty out all of my boxes. None of my worst fears were confirmed. (that my boxes would all be mysteriously empty or that everything would be water damaged) In fact, there was more in those boxes than I remembered! Each box not only held my supplies but also my excitement. I wasn't expecting to find all my stickers or other small things like that but they were all there!...I think. I got my class list. There were a lot of familiar names from summer school, which could be good, because they're already kind of used to me, but I dno that could also be a bad thing. They might not be scared enough of me. When I got home (around 6:15) Matt wanted to go to Best Buy to get a flat screen TV and I wasn't complaining. Currently, we are watching XMen 3 in HD! I wasn't able to sleep last night until about 2 in the morning so I'm drained now. Back for more fun tomorrow!

2 applause for kateness:

Sara said...

When do you guys start school? Hope it all goes well.

Me said...

we still haven't started! (sept. 7th) i'm nervous! how's it goin with youu??

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails