'bout the way I love you. Sure is fancy how you love me.

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Livin the Summer Life

Here I am at my house with my favorite pup. She is passed out on the floor right now because we just took a walk in the heat. It wasn't that hot or far, but she's a big wuss.

Sadly, I'm without a car today cuz my power steering went out? (It's really hard to turn the wheel, and the steering fluid stuff just leaks out.) I may possibly be without a car tomorrow as well. Bummer.

Anyways, pretty soon I'm gonna ride my bike to the post office to mail our mortgage check. That sounds so grown up, except for the riding my bike part.

I am also planning on riding my bike to the gym to work out, cooking dinner for Beebus, and possibly watching a Netflix movie?

And that's my Nothin Fancy Life.


Izzy and me on a different day

3 applause for kateness:

Sara said...

Yay! I get to be your first comment!! woooooo

Anonymous said...

I rode my bike to and from work today and the kids laughed at me. Don't fret though, you're not the only grown-up riding your bike.

Me said...

awwe thanks friends!

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails