'bout the way I love you. Sure is fancy how you love me.

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Sleep Would be Nice...



With insomnia nothing's real. Everything is far away. Everything is a copy of a copy of a copy...



At least I don't have school tomorrow!

Some quotes I found on insomnia because really, what else am I going to do?

These kind of made me feel okay about my sleeplessness...

  • Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. ~Fran Lebowitz
  • Sleep is a symptom of caffeine deprivation. ~Author Unknown
  • A ruffled mind makes a restless pillow. ~Charlotte Brontë
  • When you have insomnia, you're never really asleep, and you're never really awake. ~From the movie Fight Club, based on the novel by Chuck Palahniuk
  • Early to rise and early to bed
    Makes a man healthy and wealthy and dead.
    ~James Thurber, Fables for Our Times, 1940
But then I read this...

Sleep is the golden chain that ties health and our bodies together. ~Thomas Dekker

and he's right! and to seal the deal I read this one just as my NyQuill started to kick in...

O bed! O bed! delicious bed! That heaven upon earth to the weary head.~Thomas Hood, Miss Kilmansegg - Her Dream

Aaaand I'm out!...I hope!



0 applause for kateness:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails