'bout the way I love you. Sure is fancy how you love me.

Thursday, July 29, 2010

I Can't Believe I Have a Whole Post About Cars! So Unlike Me!

So Mom and Dad bought Laura a car. So nice of them huh? I mean they bought me one too right? It's only fair. That's what I thought too until I saw it. This is her current car.












Laura's car

And it really looks that nice too...I tell ya, it's the PITS being the oldest kid. Sure I get to do everything first, but I was like the rough draft. By the time Laura gets to do the same stuff they've worked out all the kinks and she gets an awesome looking sports car.

What made it worse was that they had the audacity to say that the car they got me was just as nice. If you've forgotten, this is the car they got me:













My car...

Identical right? Equally as cool. You know, I can't even tell if I uploaded a different picture or just the same one again, they look so similar! Seriously tho, to be fair, the license plate was not falling off like that, well not until I hit the school with this car, but that was the least of its problems by then. Here's another picture without the license plate falling off to help with perspective.















If you can't see the caption it says:
Greatness was expected, but mediocrity was the result.


Yuuup that pretty much sums it up. At least now I get to drive this:















ooh yaaa

K I'm gonna stop bragging now. I'm probably making you jealous and that's not how I do. Off to go enjoy my super sweet ride!


2 applause for kateness:

Anonymous said...

I love your fridge car! I can always find it.

Laura said...

If it makes you feel better I think you're a comedian. Your sense of humor is hilarious! To be fair! I drove your hand me down Volvo for a long time and duck taped the whole thing together >.< THEN I drove Noahs Arc around for two years and then because I went to ICC for a year they gave me a car finally that wasn't a hand me down lol. I do agree though you cut a path through the wild for me and I admire you for being the first child and training out parents!

p.s. jk parents if you read this.


-Laur

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails