'bout the way I love you. Sure is fancy how you love me.

Monday, August 9, 2010

My Nightmare and My Petsmart Nightmare

I had my first school nightmare of the school year. It was the first day and I realized I wasn't wearing any make up! (This is my equivalent of being naked.) What's more, I didn't have anything ready. I didn't know what I wanted them to do and I didn't have any supplies or copies of anything. The kids were just about to eat me alive when I woke up.

The first thing I did today was take Izzy to Petsmart. Huge mistake. The whole time she was pulling to get away from me barking quite loudly at times. The workers all seemed to be annoyed and I got a glimpse of having a screaming baby. Not excited for that. This wasn't even the worst part. I was trying to put her new collar and harness on her with the door open because it was hot and she got loose. She ran around the parking lot and some good samaritans tried to help me track her down, but she didn't come to anyone. She ran right back into Petsmart and ran around in the store. The workers seemed really annoyed by that and I was so embarrassed to the max. I grabbed her and didn't yell till we got into the car which probably didn't do a thing for my devil dog. On the way to the store I was extra careful driving with Izzy because she's so small and she gets knocked around easily. On the way home I gave her a few extra violent starts and stops. When we got home I took her on an extra long run with the bike and she passed out for about an hour. I'm still kind of mad. At least no one will ask if she's a girl or boy anymore because she has a pink collar with bling and a pink harness.

0 applause for kateness:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails