'bout the way I love you. Sure is fancy how you love me.

Monday, January 14, 2013

I need you to hurry up now cause I can't wait much longer

Today was weird because Matt came home at lunch and wasn't feeling well after he ate so he ended up staying home the rest of the day. For some reason I ended up getting NOTHING done with him at home even though I was trying to avoid him like the plague because I really don't want to get sick. I'm still not sure if he was sick or if it was something he ate, and I don't think he knows either. The garlic bread we ate was a little suspect because it was not frozen or refrigerated. It was from Aldi and of course really cheap so I thought the fact that you didn't have to put it in the freezer or fridge was convenience, but maybe it wasn't too safe to eat. I didn't end up getting sick though, so I don't know.

At 5:15 we left for our tour of the hospital where I'm going to deliver. We got there at about 6 and our tour didn't start til 6:30 so yaaaay for finally being early to something! The tour made me feel really at ease. We got to see where to check in, a delivery room, a recovery room, the nursery, etc. It took a lot of the mystery out of the process so now I'm feeling even more ready if that's even possible! We even brought our bags with us just in case Vincent conveniently decided to come while we were on the tour at the hospital. Of course, it could not be that easy. Finished the tour, came back home in time to watch Biggest Loser, and still no baby!

I'm 39 weeks and 1 day pregnant with 6 days left til due date!!



 

0 applause for kateness:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails