'bout the way I love you. Sure is fancy how you love me.

Saturday, January 19, 2013

I'm on the edge of glory ;)

Still no Vincent! I was super tired this morning. It was hard to drag my butt out of bed at noon! Ugh. So Matt and I went to Starbucks like we do most Saturday mornings and I decided to make an exception and get a caffeinated frappe since I was sooo tired. It really did help perk me up, but wasn't like a dramatic high and then crash so that was good.

After Starbucks I convinced Matt to go on a walk with me. Yay! So we did the same walk I did with Izzy yesterday, but without her because it's super annoying walking her. She has to go into every yard and sniff around, pee on just about every yard, and bark or growl at every dog we pass. It was much more enjoyable walking with Matt. And the coffee really helped me keep a faster pace today so we weren't doing like a pathetic pregnant waddle. If Vincent still isn't here tomorrow I bet we will be doing the same thing tomorrow!!

Then around 7 I left for Jessica Vincent's baby shower. I was really hoping I wouldn't be able to attend when she told me about it just because I'd either be in labor or be recovering from having my baby. Since he's still all snug in there off I went! It was kind of enjoyable though because everybody asked me when I was due and I got to say, "Tomorrow!" and everybody thought that was just amazing. I still held out hope that I could go into labor or something while I was there and Matt could just come pick me up, but Vincent had different plans. It really feels like he is late. It's hard to believe his due date is actually tomorrow. It's still not too late to be on time, Vincent! Fingers crossed!



I am 39 weeks and 6 days pregnant with 1 day left to go!!


0 applause for kateness:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails