'bout the way I love you. Sure is fancy how you love me.

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Back to the Dub

Today was really eventful. I finally went to the DMV to change my name on my license after having like the millionth confrontation at a store over my license not having the same name as my checks/credit cards. If you want to read my rants about the Wal-Mart lady giving me a hard time or the DMV ppl giving me a hard time you can read about it in another blog I made where I just rant. I mostly just made it because I liked the blog template. http://katesaysalotaboutnothing.blogspot.com/

I got in my 5 mile run on the treadmill. Woo! It was hard and I tripped once. Haha, but I didn't fall. I caught myself.

Then Beebs and I went to Washington to see A and her new boyfriend. We went to Khory's first to eat. Of course, the food was really yummy! Then to St. Pat's to see A's new classroom. We helped her set some stuff up and I showed Beebs around good ole STP. Then to the Ice Cream Shack!! I got a puppy chow wizard (I've been thinking about getting one all summer!!) and Beebs got a scotch a roo one which was really butterscotchy. It was a lot of fun seeing A. I can't believe that was the first and probably last time I'll see her this summer! And both Beebs and I really liked her boyfriend. I think we're all the same kind of funny which always helps. Too bad he lives in Bloomington and A works in Washington and too bad school starts soon! AH!


0 applause for kateness:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails