'bout the way I love you. Sure is fancy how you love me.

Friday, August 6, 2010

Shalom Sholem!



Beebs went to Sholem (our public pool) with me cuz he's the best husband ever. He REALLY didn't want to go because it's the public pool and he thought it was going to be really crowded with screaming kids. I was kind of afraid of that too, but I really wanted to get some sun and possibly swim a few laps for exercise. I got to swim my laps and I did get tired out. I almost fell asleep on the lazy river except that the lazy river at Sholem is so much worse than the one at Splashdown. They let the kids keep their feet out and run around and play, a water slide feeds into it, and there's a part where water directly splashes you. What the heck? Not that relaxing. The little kids weren't that annoying. What WAS annoying was this group of teenagers sitting behind us while we were laying out. They were going on and on about how one liked this guy but he's such a player and no one knows him like she does and her friends were like maybe you can be the one to change him. He's so mysterious and blah blah blah and I wanted to be like, Shut up! I'm trying to relax here! He's obviously not that into you or else you would know. You wouldn't be sitting around here trying to figure it out. Haven't you seen the movie? Go see it right now or better yet, read the book, and leave me alone!

0 applause for kateness:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails