'bout the way I love you. Sure is fancy how you love me.

Friday, November 12, 2010

I think I am running just to catch myself

It's 8:30 on a Friday night and I'm in bed about to fall asleep! I am sooo tired! Ridiculous! Lately I've been feeling like I'm on the edge of the treadmill about to be thrown off. School work was starting to engulf me, but I made it thru the week fairly unscathed. I still feel like I haven't gotten my bearings and there are so many things I have to do to just start next week at ground zero, but 2 days just doesn't feel like enough. I'm hoping getting a good night's sleep will be a good start?

To Do:

Clean the house.
Do laundry.
Grade and record papers.
Work out.
Make food for treat day in the lounge. (which really won't be a treat, it will be a meal. I'm making chicken salad and cheese potatoes)
Put up a word wall at school.
Make lesson plans for the week.

Can I have a break from life for just a day or two?



0 applause for kateness:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails