'bout the way I love you. Sure is fancy how you love me.

Saturday, January 5, 2013

I think we're going somewhere. We're on to something good here, and we're gonna make it after all.

I woke up this morning with the worst charley horse ever!! It felt like a knife and didn't subside as fast as mine normally do. It was NOT the best way to start the day, but at least I haven't really been having that many. That was probably like my 5th one all pregnancy. Can't complain too much.

We spent pretty much the whole day with the Vincents which would have been fine except when we left the house Matt said we were going to be there for about an hour while he helped Aaron put together a swing set and it turned into about 5 hours. It's all about your expectations. And I hate hinting around that I want to leave somewhere. I just feel rude. Therefore I hate being put in situations where I have to hint that I want to leave. I like to have a time frame and I like to stick to it....yaaaa....Anyways! I really do like the Vincents. I wouldn't be naming my son Vincent if I didn't like them. Although that doesn't mean he's named AFTER them....that would be creepy. So while we were there we went to Revive which is a consignment store and I found 6 really cute outfits for Vincent for only 20 dollars total so that was great! And we ran into some people that I kind of knew thru Jessica and it felt great to finally be able to tell people I'm about 2 weeks away from my due date! (2 weeks tomorrow) Two weeks away just sounds so much more legit than 3 weeks away. When we got back Jessica said she was tired and wanted to take a nap. I was tired too, but I was really hungry too and well hungry trumps tired pretty much every time. Unfortunately all they seemed to have was hamburger that they had had for lunch. I had already passed on that around lunch time since I do not like hamburgers like at all, and I had a Cliff bar instead that I had brought in my purse. The Cliff bar carried me thru about 5 hours, and I brought two, but when I got hungry again I just couldn't eat another Cliff bar. I bit the bullet and asked Matt if we could go home.

When we got home we ate spinach salads! Yay! Go us!! Then we watched the Illini game which was on earlier in the day but we taped it and yay! They played awesome and beat Ohio State. They killed them really. It was like the best game ever.


I'm 37 weeks and 6 days pregnant with 15 left to go!

0 applause for kateness:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails