'bout the way I love you. Sure is fancy how you love me.

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

It's gonna happen when it's supposed to happen and we find the reasons why one step at a time



Today was a frustrating day. So ready to be done being pregnant. I'm so grateful to be pregnant, but I'm ready to meet my baby, become a mom, and go back to being my old self.

I fell asleep listening to the same track of Hypnobabies, but I made it further than last time. I heard new stuff for sure. Not sure if I should move on to the next track or try that one yet again.

I finally called a pediatrician for Vincent and set up an appointment to tour the office and meet the staff. It's a good thing I called today because the next two times they could fit me in were Jan. 9th and Jan. 17th....cutting it a LITTLE close. Still hoping Vincent will come early and that the Jan. 17th one wouldn't even work. I also procrastinated calling to set up a tour of the hospital where I will be delivering so the next time they had available was Jan. 14th. Not gonna be heartbroken if that tour doesn't happen either and Vincent comes early and we just get lost a little.

So the bulk of my day I spent crocheting. I finished two scarves for Matt's grandmas for Christmas (Oops! a little late!) and slippers for my dad. The slippers almost made me want to shoot myself because they kept coming out too thin. I made about 5 slippers total and unraveled 3 until I had 2 that were the size I THINK my dad's feet are. Oh and I made Vincent another hat. I've made two so far. If you want to see them you'll have to wait til we take a picture of him wearing them when he's born!

It was a struggle, but I again drug my butt to the gym around the same time as yesterday. I really need to start going in the morning. The problem with the morning is sometimes I sleep in kinda late and Matt usually comes home for lunch (he did today) so I want to be there to spend that time for him. Plus, I make him lunch so he kinda needs me to be there.

The day ended in frustration with the Illini losing to Purdue. At least it wasn't something pregnancy related. It's been a rough past 7 days. I think I've cried every day, and not just "Oh what a sweet Hallmark commercial." Each day it's been, "I'm sick of being pregnant. I just want Vincent to come NOW."

I'm 37 weeks 3 days with 18 more days to go til due date.

0 applause for kateness:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails